- Data Collection
We may collect and process the following types of information:
Contact Information: We may collect and store the information relating to prospective and existing client contacts, employees, supplier contacts, contract workers and written correspondents, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, and postal addresses.
Personal History: We may store information relating to personal history of prospective and existing employees and contract workers such as education, date of birth, and expertise for the purposes of hiring and/or assigning appropriate work tasks and/or compliance with our legal obligations.
Work-Related Information: We may collect work-related information such as project details, work history, and other information necessary to carry out our work, and associate that information to relevant personal records.
Website: We may collect information that you submit to us via our website. We may collect potentially identifiable information such as IP addresses for the purposes of IT security.
- Use of Information
The data collected is used solely for the purpose of conducting our business activites, carrying out our legal obligations, and/or for security purposes which may include:
- Contacting prospective and existing client contacts, employees, and contractors regarding prospective ongoing projects and other work-related matters.
- Managing and maintaining records necessary for our business operations.
- Responding to communications sent to us.
- Monitoring activity on our IT assets.
The Lawful Bases for collecting and storing this information are: Consent, Legitimate Interest, Contract and/or Legal obligation.
We do not act as list providers / brokers. We will not sell and, except when legally obligated, we will not pass on personal data to third parties without consent.
- Data Security
We take appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data we collect. Access to this data is limited to authorized personnel only, and we use industry-standard security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- Cookies and Tracking
- Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience. Please note that we have no control over and are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites.
- Your Data Protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to access, correct, or delete any personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact information provided in Section 8.
- Contact Information
- Policy Changes
- Legal Compliance
- How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form on our website https://osi-company.com/contact-us/.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk